Willow Tree Family Center, in partnership with the Ingham County Health Department, is proud to invite you to sponsor the FIFTH annual Greater Lansing Baby Fair, which showcases all available resources for pregnant moms and young families by bringing together Greater Lansing’s many community groups, government agencies, non-profits, educators, care providers, health practitioners, attractions, retailers, and more.
Your generosity allows us to eliminate barriers to attending this event by providing free entry and transportation assistance, as well as vendor table sponsorships for important local agencies that may not otherwise be able to attend. Your sponsorship also enables us to host this event in a new and central location. Together we can inform, educate, and empower young families and pregnant mothers by providing resources and educational opportunities that result in improved outcomes for the youngest and most vulnerable residents of Greater Lansing and their families.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Exposes your business to hundreds of Lansing families and others in your target demographic
- Encourages networking with other Lansing area businesses
- Service to the Lansing community
- Creates future marketing opportunities for your business with Willow Tree Family Center and the Greater Lansing Baby Fair
Early expression of sponsorship interest ensures that your business will be included in all marketing materials as determined by your sponsorship level. We encourage you to secure payment early to ensure maximum exposure of your business through our marketing initiatives.
Contact us now with sponsorship questions at email@example.com
- Improve birth outcomes and reduce infant mortality rates by addressing immediate and long-term needs facing Greater Lansing residents through on-site medical care screenings and introductions to health programming in our community
- Improve healthy lifestyles by disseminating information and connecting families to resources regarding topics such as prenatal care, postpartum mood disorders, newborn screening measures, car seat safety, breastfeeding and more
- Support optimal development by engaging families with local libraries, play groups, and other community groups as well as assisting families in finding high quality day cares and preschools